Feel the Love: Indulge Yourself with our Valentine's Day Mocktails
The Day of Love has arrived and whether you are celebrating true love or self-love, we believe that everyone deserves a sweet treat today. To this end, we gathered all the love we have for our little tea community and put it toward creating three deliciously self-indulgent mocktails using some of our favorite teas. Keep reading to discover the flavors of romance!
The perfect marriage of sweet and tart, this fruity mocktail combines cranberry, strawberry, and raspberry flavors for a super simple tasty beverage with unexplored depth. The Sweetheart is caffeine-free and promises to excite your tastebuds!
- Steep infusion of Berry Blast and Par Amour using an Ingenuitea or preferred teaware for 5 minutes at 212°F/100°C.
- Set brewed tea aside until cooled to room temperature.
- Fill cocktail shaker 1/3 full of ice and in it combine herbal infusion and flavor or simple syrup
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with fresh raspberries or strawberries
Nutty About You
The current subzero temperatures here in Minnesota have us reaching for our favorite hot mocktail of the season. The Nutty for You mocktail is characterized be delicious nutty flavors and is sweet with just a hint of spice.
- Steep Chestnut and Honeybush Hazelnut at 212°F/100°C for five minutes.
- Strain infusion into your favorite stein or mug
- Stir in honey mixture
Spicy Cinnamon HoneyThis spicy sweet recipe yields a unique honey that can use used in tea or coffee or as a delicious glaze for other dishes.
- 2tbsp local honey
- 1/2tsp cinnamon
- dash of cayenne pepper to taste
- Mix honey with a small amount of boiling water to melt
- Stir in cinnamon and cayenne pepper until combined
Chocolate French Kiss
In keeping with the theme of treating yourself, we created the Chocolate French Kiss just for you. A dessert drink of the highest order, this mocktail offers a decadent combination of chocolate and nuts sure to sweeten your day. This mocktail is also antioxidant-rich due to the inclusion of rooibos in the tea base and will give you the caffeine boost you need to get through the day!
- Steep tea mixture at 212°F/100°C for five minutes
- Fill a rocks glass with ice and strain infusion over it
- Stir in cream and chocolate syrup
- Garnish with hazelnuts or a square of chocolate
Have you tried these recipes or created your own tea mocktails?
Tag us on social media for a chance to be featured!
Check out our Tea Cocktails page for more drinks!