March Tea Cocktail: Tropical Pear Delight
Spring is in the air and and our taste buds have been craving the flavors of warmer climes. Our March cocktail combines a variety of orchard and tropical fruit flavors with the light grassy notes of traditional Chinese green tea. Sweet and satisfying the Tropical Pear Delight will whisk you away to to the island of your dreams!
Tropical Pear Delight
- 2 tablespoons Juicy Pear
- 8 ounces of water
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce coconut rum
- 1 ounce Midori or melon liqueur
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- Steep Juicy Pear at 180°F (82°C) for 3 minutes using your preferred method and set aside infusion to cool.
- Fill a shaker 3/4 full of ice and add tea, pineapple juice, rum, melon liqueur, and heavy cream.
- Shake until combined and strain over a highball or pint glass filled with ice
- Garnish with pineapple pieces
For more delicious tea beverages, visit our Tea Cocktail page!