Instant Green Milk Tea Kit
Start making your own bubble tea at home with Sencha's Instant Green Milk Tea Kit. This kit is a great introduction to bubble tea at home, and includes ingredients for 6 handcrafted bubble teas in 2 different flavors. This bundle includes approximately 5 ounces of our Vanilla Green Milk Tea, 5 ounces of our Lavender Green Milk tea, 6 servings of instant tapioca pearls, and a reusable stainless steel boba tea straw.
Vanilla Green Milk Tea: Create your own bubble tea concoctions at home with Sencha’s Vanilla Green Milk Tea Mix. Creamy and rich, our vanilla flavor is a customer favorite and is perfectly paired with our Grade A matcha for a sweet and smooth vanilla green tea latte. Our instant milk tea mixes can be enjoyed hot or iced, with or without bubbles.
- For a hot milk tea, use 2-3tbsp of drink mix per 8 oz. of hot water.
- For an iced milk tea, dissolve 4-6tbsp of drink mix with 8oz of hot water.
Ingredients: sugar, non-dairy creamer (non-hydrogenated coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, sugar dipotassium phosphate, propylene glycol. esters of fatty acids, mono and diglycerides, sodium silico aluminate, salt, soy lecithin, carrageenan, artificial flavor and artificial color), dextrose, corn syrup solids, salt, natural and artificial flavor.
NET WT. 5.5 OZ.
Lavender Green Milk Tea: Create your own bubble tea concoctions at home with Sencha’s Lavender Green Milk Tea Mix. Made with Grade A matcha green tea, our sweet and floral Lavender Green Milk Tea can be enjoyed hot or over ice, with or without bubbles.
- For a hot milk tea, use 2-3tbsp of drink mix per 8oz of hot water. For an iced milk tea, dissolve 4-6tbsp of drink mix with 8oz of hot water. Fill cup with ice and enjoy.
Ingredients: green tea, glucose, sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, potassium citrate, sodium caseinate, glycerin fatty acid ester, silicon dioxide, flavor
NET WT. 5.5 OZ.
Instant Tapioca: Our delightfully chewy tapioca pearls are ready in 10 minutes and can be enjoyed in hot or cold beverages.
- Boil 2 cups of water per 1/4 cup of tapioca pearls desired.
- Stir in tapioca pearls, cover pot and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Rinse tapioca well with cold water, and mix with a small amount of sugar or honey. For softer tapioca, cook for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- **Use within 4 hours of preparation**
Ingredients: tapioca starch, water, starch acetate, hydroxypropyl distarch phosphate, caramel, guar gum, sodium diacetate, sodium dehydroacetate, artificial flavor.
Delicious tasting kit to make my own boba